Welcome to EBI Lower School! We are pleased with your interest in our program and hope you will stop by to visit us for a school tour. You can sign up for a school tour here.
In lower school, students continue to explore the world around them and are eager to search for answers to their questions. Through the IB program of inquiry, students learn to develop questions, conduct research, search for meaning and take action. At EBI we aim to develop inquiring, knowledgeable and caring young people who help to create a better and more peaceful world through intercultural understanding and respect.
The lower school team looks forward to getting to know you and your child. Don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions.Victoria LAdew Head of Lower School email@example.com About Lower School
- The EBI lower school curriculum (grades K-5):
- Emphasizes the acquisition of conceptual understanding
- Supports learners to construct knowledge through guided inquiry
- Supports varied learning styles
- Emphasizes creativity
- Integrates music, art and PE with specialist teachers
- Includes the study of Mandarin beginning in third grade
- Reinforces diversity and cultural understanding that is both experienced and taught in the classroom