Why EBI Middle School?
A Rich Language Experience
- Students deepen language skills through the study of literature and through complex ideas embedded in the middle school curriculum.
- To accommodate different Spanish language levels, we offer two language programs: a bilingual program and a Spanish language learners program.
Internationally Recognized Program
- The IB MYP is based on the highest international academic standards.
- The IB is widely recognized around the world in preparing students for success at high school and university.
- Students explore 10 subjects including Drama and Design, Math, Science, Spanish, English and Mandarin.
Valuable Life Skills
- Students have dedicated time for building organizational, collaboration and conflict-resolution skills through Advisory.
- As part of the curriculum, Design fosters creativity and innovation through the use of technology and other tools including 3D Printers, video production, programming and robotics.
A Broad Range of Extracurricular Options
- Middle school students at EBI have access to many extracurricular activities including clubs, sports and dances.
High School Advising and Placement
- EBI supports students through the entire high school application process from essay writing to interview practice.