1. A Rich Language Experience
- Students deepen language skills through the study of literature and through complex ideas embedded in the middle school curriculum.
- To accommodate different Spanish language levels, we offer two language programs: a bilingual program and a Spanish language learners program.
2. Internationally recognized program
- The IB MYP is based on the highest international academic standards.
- The IB is widely recognized around the world in preparing students for success at high school and university.
- Students explore 10 subjects including Drama and Design, and of course, Math, Science, Spanish, English, and Mandarin.
3. Valuable life skills
- Students have dedicated time for building organizational, collaboration, and conflict-resolution skills through Advisory.
- As part of the curriculum, Design fosters creativity and innovation through the use of technology and other tools including 3D Printers, video production, programming and robotics.
4. A broad range of extracurricular options
- Middle school students at EBI have access to extracurricular activities, including clubs, sports, and dances.
5. High school advising and placement
- EBI supports students through the entire high school application process, from essay writing to interview practice.