Looking Ahead to EBI Middle School
Tuesday, January 16, 2018
At EBI, you can count on your child thriving. Here are 5 reasons:
1. Academic Bilingualism and Biliteracy
- It takes seven years to reach academic language proficiency.
- Students deepen language skills through complex ideas embedded in the middle school curriculum.
2. Internationally Recognized Program
- The IB MYP is based on the highest international academic standards.
- The IB is widely recognized around the world in preparing students for success at university.
- Students explore 10 subjects including Drama and Design, and of course, Math, Science, Spanish, English, and Mandarin.
3. Valuable Life Skills
- Students have dedicated time for building organizational, collaboration, and conflict-resolution skills through Advisory.
- As part of the curriculum, Design fosters creativity and innovation through the use of technology and other tools including 3D Printers, video production, programming and robotics.
4. A Broad Range of Extracurricular Options
- Middle school students at EBI have access to extracurricular activities, including clubs, sports, and dances.
5. High School Advising and Placement
- EBI supports students through the entire high school application process, from essay writing to interview practice.
We invite you to watch this video to hear what our alumni have to say about their experience at EBI: