Tuition & Fees
Tuition for the 2019-20 School Year
Tuition includes all materials and supplies. Tuition adjustment is available.
- Pre-Kinder: $24,450
- Lower School: $27,930
- Middle School: $30,680
- Capital Fee: $2,000 (One time per family upon enrolling)
A non-refundable deposit of 10% of tuition must accompany the enrollment agreement.
The balance of tuition and fees are payable:
- In full by April 1 (provides a $200 tuition discount)
- In two installments due April 1 and January 1. FACTS Management Company administers this service, which provides automatic deduction from a checking or savings account for tuition, mandatory fees, and extended day care. (Requires a one-time FACTS enrollment fee and an administrative fee).
- Monthly, in 10 installments, from April through January, also administered by FACTS.
All EBI families are required to pay a one-time, non-refundable fee of $2,000 to the school’s Capital Fund at the time of their child’s enrollment at EBI. The contribution is per family (not per student). Like tuition, the Capital Fee can be made in a single payment, two payments, or monthly through FACTS Tuition Management Company. Note that families receiving a tuition adjustment are exempt from the requirement to contribute to the Capital Fee.
EBI’s Community Programs include extended day care (EBI Aventura), School Year Camps and enrichment classes.
EBI Aventura (Extended day care)
EBI Aventura is available from 7:30 to 8:20 a.m., and from 3 to 6 p.m. EBI offers three plans for extended care:
- Unlimited usage, including EDC during vacation camps (excluding summer): $3,750*
- Unlimited usage during any three pre-selected days per week: $2,700*
- Drop-in: $30/day*
*These rates apply to regularly enrolled EBI students. Different rates may apply for students not regularly enrolled in the EBI dayschool program.
School Year Camps
School Year Camps are held during fall, December holidays, winter and spring breaks. Cost for these camps is not included in the above tuition and will be announced prior to the beginning of each camp. Advance registration and payment are required.
EBI offers several sessions of Enrichment Classes, open to EBI families and the community. Class descriptions and costs will be provided during the school year.