Thank you for your interest in working at Escuela Bilingüe Internacional. Please review the details for the open positions below.
If you are interested in applying for one of our open positions please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the job title.
We are always happy to add new members to our substitute teachers listings. We post teaching positions as they become available. If interested, please send a letter of interest and resume at email@example.com.
- Lower School English Teacher (We accept resumes throughout the year.)
- Lower School Spanish Teacher (Full-time, Bilingual Spanish-English. We accept resumes throughout the year.)
- Pre-Kinder Teacher (Full-time, Bilingual Spanish-English. Language of instruction is Spanish. We accept resumes throughout the year.)
- Substitute Teachers (Bilingual Spanish-English)
- Director of Admissions (Full-time, Bilingual Spanish-English, Exempt)
- Admissions and Advancement Assistant (Full-time, Bilingual Spanish-English, Non-exempt)
- Campus Coordinator (Full-time, Bilingual Spanish-English, Non-exempt)
EBI is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, ethnicity, family-care status, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, medical condition, disability, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and veteran status.